Roast Turkey, Sweet Potato and Oven Cooked Peas
If you've never made oven cooked peas, then now is the time. Combined with turkey and sweet potato they make a super easy balanced meal.
- 1.6 oz turkey skinless, boneless
- ½ medium-sized sweet potato
- 2 tbsp peas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp cinnamon for sweet potato
- ¼ tsp sweet paprika for sweet potato
- ½ tsp mixed herbs (thyme, marjoram, oregano etc) for turkey
Preheat the oven to 200°C / 390°F
Wash, peel and cut the sweet potato.
Wash the peas
Cut up the turkey
Put all ingredients on a baking tray and add seasonings (optional) and drizzle with olive oil, then bake for 30 mins.
Once finished, allow to cool before serving