The ultimate weaning guide for first time parents
- Complete guide created by a PhD in Nutritional Science to ensure your child gets everything they need
- A schedule of what to serve and when, from day 1 until after your baby is a year old
- Nutritionist-made recipes using real, whole foods
- Weekly shopping lists so you don’t have to figure it out for yourself
- Weaning advice based on physiological development
- Advice on transitioning from puree to mashed to pincer grasp
- Photos for how to serve each recipe as a puree, mashed or baby-led weaning option
- Prep tips to help plan your cooking so you can spend less time making food and more time with your baby!
This ebook will completely take away the mental burden of figuring out what, when, and how much to feed your baby so you don’t have to worry!
Here to make your life easier!
Weaning your first child can feel pretty overwhelming. What foods should you start with? How much iron or calcium do they need? How many meals a day, meat or no meat, and what about allergies? Baby-led weaning or puree? Well you’re not alone! We had these same questions and more. And the world seemed to be full of conflicting information. Some days it felt like you needed to be a nutritionist just to make sure you’re getting it all right!
Luckily for you, that’s exactly what you get from this ebook. We’ve put together the ultimate weaning guide to take away all the stress and completely outsource the thought process for you. A book like no other, over 2 years in the making, written by a PhD in Nutritional Science to make sure your child is getting everything they need without you having to figure it out yourself.
In this book we take you from the moment you start weaning to after your child’s first birthday. With a complete food introduction schedule, meal plans, shopping lists and recipes that will have you feeling confident that you are feeding your child the right foods at the right times, and fulfilling their every nutritional requirement.
We’ve even added some prep tips to make sure you don't have to cook every day so you can enjoy the time with your baby more, and use nap time for napping… because we know how it is! The book will guide you through the process, whether you are starting with purees, baby-led weaning or mashed options and how to transition from one to another.
Inside this 235 page ebook you'll find:
- 7 months of nutritionist-made meal plans
- Over 100 easy to make recipes
- Weekly meal plans
- Monthly advice on water intake and physiological development
- Weekly shopping lists, divided up by the section of the grocery store
- Allergy-friendly alternatives
- Prep tips
- Serving guides for purees, mashed foods and baby-led weaning
If you’re like us, you just want to make sure you child gets everything they need from real, whole foods. You want to instil healthy eating habits from day one. But most of all, you’re tired of having to figure it out for yourself. This ebook will take the mental load away.
Here are a few sample pages:
This ebook is for you if . . .
- ... you’re just not sure where to start in the weaning process…
- ... you find the sheer quantity of information out there a little overwhelming…
- ... you aren’t sure how to serve meals at different ages and stages…
- ... you’re not sure how much food is enough…
- ... you don’t know how often to serve meat or fish…
- ... you just want someone qualified to make a plan for you…
If you’ve found this ebook helpful, we’d love to hear from you! We couldn’t do this without your support so please let us know what you think and recommend us to your friends. If for whatever reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact us at [email protected].
This is a digital ebook and is easy to read on any computer, tablet, or phone. Weekly meal plans all have links to take you straight to the relevant shopping list to make it easy to navigate wherever you are. It’s not currently available for print but if you want a printed copy for your own personal use, please feel free to print it at home or at a local print shop.
Once you complete your order, you’ll receive an email confirming the purchase which will contain a link to download the ebook. Please make sure the email address you provide is correct so it doesn’t end up lost in digital space!