Parenting can be hard. Making healthy food for your kids (and yourself) every day can feel relentless. That's why we made Creative Nourish – healthy and simple recipes, easy to follow nutritional guides all reviewed by actual PHD Nutritionists.
- Lemon Ginger Turmeric Shot Recipe
- Super Easy Carrot and Lentil Soup
- Healthy Meatballs for Toddler & Baby with Hidden Veggies
- Healthy Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe
- Easy Red Lentil Wraps (Tortillas)
- Best Homemade Lemon Juice Recipe (with honey)
- Ants on a log for kids
- Free printable coloring pages for kids and baby
see all latest →
OUR LATEST BOOK
Baby Meal Plans
Created by Dora, PHD Nutritional Science.
See more baby meal plans →
Perfect for baby-led weaning, toddlers, bigger kids, and for you! These healthy pancake recipes are packed with micronutrients, sugar-free and sacrifice nothing on the taste. Perfect for breakfast or a snack and freezable so make a big batch and relax the rest of the week.
See more pancake recipes →
Our toddlers' favorite recipes.
See more toddler recipes →
Cook Once for Everybody
10 min prep, in the oven and you have a healthy, tasty meal that can feed the whole family at once – baby-led weaners, pincer graspers, toddlers, picky eaters and adults.
See more Family Oven recipes →
See more Collections →