Parenting can be hard. Making healthy food for your kids (and yourself) every day can feel relentless. That's why we made Creative Nourish – healthy and simple recipes, easy to follow nutritional guides all reviewed by actual PHD Nutritionists.
- Easy 4-Ingredient Banana Bread With Self Rising Flour
- Salted Garlic Crunchy Roasted Peas
- Baked Spinach And Ricotta Patties With Parmesan Cheese
- Baked Sweet Potato for Baby (BLW, Puree & Mashed)
- Blender Banana Buckwheat Gluten-Free Waffles
- Spinach Apple Banana Smoothie
- Your First Homemade Prune Puree Recipe For Babies
- Easy Vegan Chickpea Patties Recipe
see all latest →
OUR LATEST BOOK
Baby Meal Plans
Created by Dora, PHD Nutritional Science.
See more baby meal plans →
Perfect for baby-led weaning, toddlers, bigger kids, and for you! These healthy pancake recipes are packed with micronutrients, sugar-free and sacrifice nothing on the taste. Perfect for breakfast or a snack and freezable so make a big batch and relax the rest of the week.
See more pancake recipes →
Our toddlers' favorite recipes.
See more toddler recipes →
Cook Once for Everybody
10 min prep, in the oven and you have a healthy, tasty meal that can feed the whole family at once – baby-led weaners, pincer graspers, toddlers, picky eaters and adults.
See more Family Oven recipes →
See more Collections →