Parenting can be hard. Making healthy food for your kids (and yourself) every day can feel relentless. That's why we made Creative Nourish – healthy and simple recipes, easy to follow nutritional guides all reviewed by actual PHD Nutritionists.
- Homemade Organic Dairy-Free Vanilla Milk Recipe
- Healthy Grilled Chicken Spinach Wrap
- Hidden Veg Pasta Sauce (12 different vegetables)
- Roasted Chickpeas Salad with Avocado, Spinach & Cucumber
- Easy Spinach Wrap (Tortilla) Recipe
- Baby ABC Muffins With Apple, Banana and Carrot
- Easy And Healthy Baked Oatmeal With Chocolate Chips
- Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes with Oatmeal
see all latest →
OUR LATEST BOOK
Baby Meal Plans
Created by Dora, PHD Nutritional Science.
See more baby meal plans →
Perfect for baby-led weaning, toddlers, bigger kids, and for you! These healthy pancake recipes are packed with micronutrients, sugar-free and sacrifice nothing on the taste. Perfect for breakfast or a snack and freezable so make a big batch and relax the rest of the week.
See more pancake recipes →
Our toddlers' favorite recipes.
See more toddler recipes →
Cook Once for Everybody
10 min prep, in the oven and you have a healthy, tasty meal that can feed the whole family at once – baby-led weaners, pincer graspers, toddlers, picky eaters and adults.
See more Family Oven recipes →
See more Collections →