A list of delicious and easy vegan smoothies filled with nutrients and great ingredients for any time of the day.
- Vegan Smoothies
- How To Make Plant Based Smoothies
- Vegan Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
- How to store a veggie protein shake
- Vegan Smoothie Recipes
- 1. The Anti-inflammatory Smoothie
- 2. Frozen Fruit Smoothie
- 3. Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- 4. Lemon Smoothie
- 5. Broccoli Smoothie
- 6. Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 7. Chunky Monkey Smoothie
- 8. Tropical Green Protein Smoothie
- 9. Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- 10. Orange Carrot Oat Milk Smoothie
- 11. Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 12. Vegan Apple Smoothie
- 13. Snickerdoodle Smoothie
- 14. Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 15. Kale Avocado Smoothie
- 16. Detox Apple Spinach Smoothie
- 17. Incredible Apple Banana Smoothie
- 18. Green Kale Spinach Smoothie
- 19. The Easiest Immunity Booster Smoothie
- 20. Red Power Smoothie
- 21. Healthy Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- More from collections:
- 21 Healthy Vegan Smoothies
Shakes are one of the best and easiest way to ensure you are getting enough fruit and veggies (preferably raw) and thus also enough of the essential nutrients the body needs.
They can also be a great way for individuals to express their creativity and explore different food combinations to find out their preferences.
To make sure that smoothie recipes have enough protein and calories as well as to ensure creaminess in texture, a lot of smoothie recipes have milk or greek yogurt added. So if you are vegan or just want to cut on dairy, this might not be an option.
Luckily there are a lot of options and ways to still ensure creaminess to a smoothie without having to use animal-based foods.
How To Make Plant Based Smoothies
The secret to a perfect nondairy smoothie lies in the balance of ingredients. And that means combining at least 3 or more different ingredients and ensuring you are using both fruit and veggies.
Also, you do need a good quality blender or smoothie maker as this is something that will also add to the creaminess. Vitamix is one of our favorites.
Vegan Smoothie Recipe Ingredients
- Fruit: start by adding fruit. The best thing would be to use fresh, seasonal fruit but frozen fruit can also be an option. Aim for at least 2 different fruits for your vegan smoothie
- Veggies: make sure to use at least one raw veggie. I personally love leafy greens to make amazing vegan green smoothies. They are very light in taste but on the other hand packed with healthy nutrients. But literally any will do. And the more different types you add, the better.
- Protein: if you want to make sure you are making a vegan protein smoothie, then make sure to add some protein ingredients such as nuts, seeds, nut/seed butters, protein powders or white beans and tofu. Just make sure the protein ingredient makes sense with the fruit and veggie one.
- Healthy fats: to ensure you really have yourself a full-on meal, add some healthy fats in the form of seeds (chia seeds, hemp seeds), avocado or nut/seed butter. Again, making sense to the rest of the plant based smoothie ingredients.
How to store a veggie protein shake
If you feel like you need to dedicate time each day to wash, cut and prepare the ingredients for your vegan smoothies, the good news is that you don't.
Smoothies can be prepared in advanced in bulk and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Vegan Smoothie Recipes
A combination of pears, spinach, ginger and seeds makes up a great breakfast or snack. Some of these are considered pain-fighting ingredients so thus the name "Anti-inflammatory" smoothie.
Adding that extra bit of oat milk provides creaminess to the smoothie and that ideal texture you'd want for your drink.
With only 5 basic ingredients, this vegan smoothie is one of the best thinks you can try for a quick breakfast or a healthy sweet treat.
Ready in 5 minutes and packed with healthy nutrients from blueberries, mango, bananas, raspberries and oat milk, it really is the nondairy smoothie you'll want to try.
Packed with health benefits in only a few simple ingredients, this smoothie is the perfect breakfast for busy mornings.
Made in just 5 minutes, naturally sweetened and loaded with healthy fats, protein and antioxidants, this is the vegan protein smoothie to have on your list for any day.
If you're looking for sunshine in a glass, this lemon vegan smoothie might just be the thing for you.
Tart lemon is combined with sweet mango that adds to the creaminess of the smoothie as well. Add some pineapple to the mix and you have yourself an amazing, healthy, tropical drink that's refreshing anytime of the year.
Even though it might sound strange, this Broccoli vegan smoothie is actually a fantastic and delicious way to start your day.
The perfect combination of ingredients produce a zesty, sweet and frothy smoothie that doesn't even have that broccoli aftertaste.
Definitelly worth a try!
If you really only have 5 minutes but wish a healthy, nutritious and delicious breakfast, then this vegan green smoothie bowl is just the thing for you.
Mango, banana, kiwi, spinach and ginger topped of with some protein powder and shredded coconut produce the perfect vegan smoothie bowl for any breakfast or quick snack.
Feeling like having a dessert for breakfast? Then this chunky monkey vegan smoothie is the thing to try.
Creamy, chocolatey and nutritious and only requires 5 ingredients to make.
Peanut butter, bananas, coconut milk, chia seeds and raw coconut powder are just the perfect combination for a delicious sweet, dessert-like smoothie that you can even have for lunch or dinner.
A vegan green smoothie with a tropical taste? Yes when you add the pineapple and mango to some fresh spinach leaves.
A perfect refreshing breakfast or snack that is dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan is just the thing you need for a sustainable, healthy diet.
You only need 6 simple ingredients and 5 minutes of your time for this sweet chocolate cherry smoothie.
The dark chocolate combined with bananas, cocoa powder, almond milk and maple syrup with some cherries on top are one of the most delicious breakfasts or snacks you can make for yourself or your family.
Carrots might not be the first food you grab when thinking of making a nice and refreshing smoothie, but they really are a great addition.
Combined with oranges, bananas, pineapple, oat milk and hemp seeds, this vibrant and fresh smoothie will soon become your kid's favorite after school snack.
This amazing vegan smoothie bowl is one of the best ways to start your day with a delicious and nutritious meal.
Made with pitted cherries, bananas, almond milk, dates, chia seeds, cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract, it's packed with tasty goodness, fiber and protein.
Apples, cinnamon, peanut butter, oats, maple syrup and oat milk - it's like drinking Christmas in a glass all year round.
You really only need about 10 minutes to make it and once you do you have a healthy meal that can keep you going for hours.
This vegan smoothie recipe is mildly sweet with a distinct cookie flavor.
Made with cashew milk, bananas, dates, sunflower seed butter, chia seeds, cinnamon and cream of tartar, it can be the perfect breakfast, snack or post-workout meal.
Vegan, gluten-free and soy-free, it's the best choice for anyone with any common dietary restrictions.
To make this vegan smoothie bowl you only need a blender, 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time.
Dragon fruit, banana, frozen mixed berries, almond milk, protein powder and optional dragon fruit powder are the main characters in this amazing and delicious protein smoothie.
Lemon, kale and avocado might not sound like the best combination of ingredients but when blended into this vegan green smoothie they become the perfect tasty and refreshing drink.
With a bit of fresh ginger, an apple and spinach leaves, this really is the best smoothie you can make to replace your meal as well as support weight loss.
Apples and spinach are one of the best combinations for a great green vegan smoothie.
Loaded with calcium, vitamin C and fiber, this green smoothie is the perfect addition to any meal or snack.
The addition of the lemon juice gives it just that extra bit of tastiness it needs.
The one ingredient you can always count on to add some creaminess to your vegan smoothie texture are bananas.
And with some apples, peanut butter, almond milk and coconut oil, this apple banana vegan smoothie is easy, creamy, delicious and healthy.
Best part - made in just 3 minutes!
For the perfect, homemade, green vegan smoothie you only need a handful of ingredients.
A great fruit base - apples and lemon, some delicious leafy greens (spinach) and kale. And then add a few more nutritious ingredients such as flaxseeds, coconut oil and water.
This one is not only delicious but also an amazing source of wonderful nutrients.
It nowadays seems kids (and adults) can catch colds and flus the whole year round. So eating good quality and immunity boosting ingredients is a must. And this vegan smoothie is just that.
Kiwis, carrots, ginger and water are simple and easy ingredients that you just need to blend for a minute or so to get an amazing and tasteful shake to support your health.
20. Red Power Smoothie
Even though beets might not sound as the first ingredient you'd pick to make a tasteful and creamy smoothie, they really can be a great food.
Add some blueberries to that for an extra sweet taste and cinnamon to enhance the flavor and you have a simple yet nutritious smoothie for any time of the day.
Now if you're really out of time (and ingredients), this 2-ingredient, 3-minute vegan smoothie is going to be your best friend for the time being.
With only 2 foods included and both packed with health-supporting nutrients this is one of those recipes you'll want to memorize forever.
Just blend the blueberries and spinach leaves and enjoy your new favorite vegan smoothie!
If you've tried this or any other recipe from the blog, please rate it and leave a comment below.
More from collections:
21 Healthy Vegan Smoothies
- The Anti-inflammatory Smoothie
- Frozen Fruit Smoothie
- Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- Lemon Smoothie
- Broccoli Smoothie
- Green Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Chunky Monkey Smoothie
- Tropical Green Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Orange Carrot Oat Milk Smoothie
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Vegan Apple Smoothie
- Snickerdoodle Smoothie
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Kale Avocado Smoothie
- Detox Apple Spinach Smoothie
- Incredible Apple Banana Smoothie
- The Ultimate Homemade Green Juice
- The Easiest Immunity Booster Smoothie
- Red Power Smoothie
- Healthy Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
- Pick the vegan smoothies you want to try.
- Buy and prepare the ingredients.
- Make delicious vegan smoothies.